oreotrilogyoreotrilogy

Main Movies Audio Reviews Stats

A Tribute To Sonic! A Tribute To Sonic!

it was cool

i liked it i thought u used the sprites well, this would have been a cool ending to the game instead of just the credits rolling, it oonly got pixel-y a few times nice job

A Boy And His Pussy A Boy And His Pussy

awesome movie

i laughed almost as all those babies, ecpecially the albino one!

LambdaSigmaDelta responds:

albinos surely need love to

Plunge to the Death Plunge to the Death

made me want to cry

your work is like using a loofa on certain parts of my toes, just hearing the name lambda sigma delta gives me goosebumps for days, dont let you your powers go to waste cherish all children, or forever hold your peace!!

LambdaSigmaDelta responds:

in regards to your comment, sir, i bid you good faith. as i am sure using a loofa on the tips of your toes is amazing, i commend you on your efforts. lambda sigma delta would like to induct you into our plungerhood some day. don't worry, the children are our main source of cash flow and food consumption.

Death of a Teen Werewolf Death of a Teen Werewolf

finally someone who knows how to use flash on this site, anyways watching your movie was like being a kid again on christmas!!! keep up the sood work

hello

it is our duty as Lambda Sigma Delta to offer the finest and highest of quality to the users of this website. if we have failed to do so, one must end their existence by tickling a horses rear.

goodbye

AMIG0 AMIG0

funny

it was like Frankenstein meets wall-e. lol good job!

Clock Day 08: A Tribute Clock Day 08: A Tribute

uhh..

There wasn't really anything to it.

Rancidiscatchy responds: